October Allen, Executive Director
(218) 341-7699, firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you do as the Executive Director?
As Executive Director I oversee and provide support for all areas of our Long-Term Homeless Housing program. I strive to ensure quality of service and create meaningful experiences for the women who live in our homes. I also connect with community members and providers to enhance the lives of our participants.
What inspired you to do the work that you do?
There is a saying, "Be who you needed when you were younger." I want to be that for the ladies in Grace Place. I want to be who I needed when I was in their shoes.
Some fun facts about you.
- I am the first person ever in the history of my family to graduate college.
- The girls in my family are named after the month they are born in.
- My German Shepard's name is Shane.
- I love sushi.
- I feel peace when I am on a prayer walk with my husband.